pointless old post - reloaded & improved

I published this post on my old yahoo blog. Now I've improved it a little bit.

Rules: pick a music band or a singer and answer the questions using song titles. Then tag others. Everyone who reads this is Tagged. Yes, you! If you want to. :)

My artist is: Nina Simone


1. Are you a male or a female?

I'm a Little Girl Blue

2.Describe yourself:

Don't let me be misunderstood

3. How do you feel about yourself?

I wish I knew how

4. Describe where you currently live:

I'm Feeling good here... :)

5.If you could go anywhere, where would you go:

I would visit My Funny Valentine

6.Your best friend is:

They are Four Women

7.Your favorite colour is:

Black is the color of my true love's hair

8.You know that:

I Got Life

9.What's the weather like?

Here comes the sun :)

10.If your life was a television show, what would it be called?

Falling in love again

11.What is life to you?

Work Song

12.What is the best advice you have to give?
Break down and let it all out

13.If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Mr. Bojangles? :))

14. Who is the most beautiful woman?

The other woman

15. What's your favourite animal?

Sinnerman :))

16.Motto:

Love me or leave me, Don't explain

17.If you could go back in history, where would you go?

it makes Trouble in my mind if I have to answer that... :)) I'd stay.

18. What makes you special?

I put a spell on you :)

19. Where do we go after we die?

For all we know, we may never meet again

20. Who made the universe?

some Angel of the morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment as: you can choose Anonymus, Name/URL(you don't need an URL, you can just type in your name!) or you can sign in to a blogger account. Thank you! :)