the most

yesterday I realised it's the little things I miss the most. my mom to ask me what I've been doing today, my brother to ask me to go play AgeofMythology with him (and I never do), to ask my dad "what have you brought me?" when he comes home, the dog to jump up and curl next to me in the bed, my mom to remind me it's time to wash the windows, my brother to tell jokes, to talk to my dad, too, to play with the dog. then to gossip with the girls at university, to go dancing on wednesday and to early music rehearsal on saturday. for our family friends to come visit and we would visit them, too. and to go to Szentgyörgy and to Kászon. and the most, my brother. but he's not little anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment as: you can choose Anonymus, Name/URL(you don't need an URL, you can just type in your name!) or you can sign in to a blogger account. Thank you! :)