Through the air

http://www.myspace.com/ceilidhjoandthe

as I say the words, meaning fades away
as I say the words, meaning fades away
so I hum alone gently in the tune
sing a poem from the sun to the moon
you are, I am
you are, I am

well I'm tired of situations, how to wear my hair
judgements and false conceptions
change is rolling
through the air
through the air

there are futures in the pictures rolling through my mind
there are meanings and coincidences
it'll be fine
it'll be fine
you are, I am
you are, I am

1 comment:

  1. iubesc myspace pentru toate melodiile frumoase pe care le gasesti acolo. melodii ca asta

    ReplyDelete

Comment as: you can choose Anonymus, Name/URL(you don't need an URL, you can just type in your name!) or you can sign in to a blogger account. Thank you! :)