Donna Summer - I feel love
well hello there. :) days and months pass by, life's good, different every day.
I've got a cold. my brother's the one to blame, and maybe dad and people at work, everyone who used to have a cold and gave it to me. I keep sneezing and my nose is runny. not nice.
I've got an interesting, maybe annoying idea: I'll write a list about things that felt good in the past few days, things I'm thankful for. and I just came up with a name for it, too: thanklist
- early music practice was very nice today, quite a challenge to play those songs, but when it all comes together after more or less work, it's beautiful
- I met up with Eszter, I don't see her often enough and there are always things that we can't talk through well enough
- I printed photos from last year to remember things and put them in an album, it feels really nice seeing past moments
- I didn't sneeze once and I didn't need to blow my nose for more than an hour and a half while the film lasted (the one we watched with Eszter) - it probably caught all my attention. it was nice realising afterwards that I had a runny-nose-free hour and a half :) my heart is light with happiness.
- when I got home I spoke with mum and dad, my brother gave me a few hugs, too, they're over with the cold and - dad had been shopping and he bought Tofiffee, Heidi chocolate and After eight and oranges and tasty water! and I made myself some tea, too.